Healthcare Digital Technology
As the UX Visual Designer, you will be in the unique position to lead the creation of amazing user experience for our data and analytics solutions in support of Super Charging Product Management (SPM). SPM is a strategic priority for GEHC, and this role will play a vital role in enabling consumption of key metrics and insights across GEHC user base.
As a UX Visual Designer in the Data and Analytics Delivery team for Product CIO
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and data engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Closely collaborate with IT and business teams to solve complex issues, like interaction models and data visualization
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction, Graphic, or Industrial Design preferred or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
• Minimum 2+ years’ or relevant experience
• An existing portfolio of past produced work
• 2+ Years’ Experience with Data visualization tools such as Spotfire and Tableau
• Strong experience developing responsive visual design for different consumption formats , including Desktop and Mobile ( Mobile apps is a plus)
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Experience in executing under scrum/agile framework
• Adopts a holistic systems perspective. Empathizes with multiple points of view but able to drive to decision.
• Challenges program/product planning assumptions.
• Passionate about technology with the pragmatism necessary to solve customer problems and deliver value.
• Ability to interact with Functional and IT users and partners
• Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytical skills and best practices
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with Functional stakeholder with confidence and clarity
• Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks
• Commitment, Perseverance, Passion!
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com