Healthcare USA & Canada
This position will be a member of the Digital Sales Enablement organization and a member of the Digital Sales Platform Team. This role requires strong collaboration and partnering with members of the Digital Sales Activation Team and the Commercial Analytics Team to ensure seamless user experience. The three teams will operate together as one team within the Digital Sales Enablement organization.
The Digital Sales Platforms Sr Analyst will be expected to provide “Product Leadership” of the SFDC ecosystem and CPQ Platform with specific focus on the CPQ portion. The Sr Analyst role will be expected to design, develop, test and implement new platform solutions across the SFDC/Apttus CPQ tool. This role will help to lead the strategy, vision and execution of the “future state” of the Apttus CPQ and SFDC platforms to help deliver growth, simplification and excellence for our sales and commercial partners.
· Serves as the technical and functional subject matter expert on assigned application systems – SFDC/Apttus CPQ.
· Work as a member of the Digital Platform Team to define and gather business requirements and systems enhancements for the SFDC/Apttus CPQ tool.
· Proven ability to translate the business requirements across the SFDC/Apttus CPQ tool (Configure, Price and Quote) and define the functionality for development teams to create enhancements that provide optimal solutions for the business.
· Make configuration, pricing and quoting enhancements to the applications per business requirements
· Ability to operate in fast paced, Agile Sprint release (4-6 week cycles) environment
· Provide support for sales rep requests/issues and investigate issues related to business process
· Maintain strong connection with sales teams to ensure tools meets their needs.
· Partner with Commercial Operations, IT and Global teams to ensure tool is properly developed and delivered.
· Collaborate and partner across GEHC functions to include: upstream (Marketing) & downstream (OTR, Service).
· Identify test criteria and test new functionality/enhancements in support of business requirements.
· Document business process flows and requirements
· Maintains relationships across IT & functional areas to support effective implementations of strategic programs
· Supports Sales Enablement initiatives for the USCAN GE Healthcare business
· Supports regional system deployments to applicable GE Healthcare businesses
· Coordinates with strategic project teams and business analysts to translate detailed specifications into new or enhanced application solutions
· Identifies critical path decisions, makes recommendations and influences program leaders and business process owners to help drive business growth.
· Process and prioritize business enhancement requests to maximize the SFDC/CPQ tool value for the sales teams and user community.
· Tracks and monitors program status and metrics to ensure milestones and internal/external delivery commitments are met.
· Provide support for the maintenance and enhancement of the existing Sales tools (Altify, Apttus, SalesWorkbench, QuoteSuite) and evaluation of new tools and solutions for future growth of the sales organization.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years experience in Sales, Sales Operations or Sales Enablement function
· Strong experience in Salesforce Communities best practices and methodologies
· Proven experience in SFDC and Apttus CPQ, CLM
· Salesforce Certifications (Admin, Advanced Admin, or Platform App Builder)
· IT Solution Optimization and business process redesign
· Proven ability to design and implement high quality solutions for business
· Flexible and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies
· Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
· Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Keen attention to detail
· Team player
· Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM and Configure-Price-Quoting (CPQ) systems – preferably Apttus CPQ
· Certified Lean Expert, Black Belt or Master Black Belt
· Demonstrated mastery in critical behaviors; Candor, Accountability, Innovation, Competitiveness and Collaboration.
· Strong business acumen, financial and organizational knowledge
· Technical knowledge of the GEHC industry
· Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management team
· Adaptable and flexible to work environment including, but not limited to, handling multiple tasks concurrently, and easily adapting to new assignments, system, tools -- produce clear, concise, accurate written communication, clearly conveying thoughts and ideas to peers, management, and customers -- establish and maintain positive work relationships with peers, management, and customers displaying willingness to understand diverse points of view -- learn and apply new initiatives to account plans and strategy.
· Multiple years of GEHC experience preferred
· FMP, CAS, ECLP preferred
· Knowledge and experience of large complex sales and marketing processes
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).