Healthcare USA & Canada
This position will be a member of the Digital Sales Enablement organization and a member of the Digital Sales Platform Team. This role requires strong collaboration and partnering with members of the Digital Sales Activation Team and the Commercial Analytics Team. The three teams will operate together as one team within the Digital Sales Enablement organization
The Digital Sales Platforms Analyst will be expected to support “Product Leadership” of the SFDC ecosystem and CPQ Platform. The analyst role will help to implement new platform solutions and modifications through the involvement in the design, development, testing and delivery of new enhancements across the SFDC/Apttus CPQ tool. Key responsibilities include:
· Work as a member of the Digital Sales Platform Team to gather and define business requirements and build systems enhancements for the SFDC/Apttus CLM/CPQ tool.
· Proven ability to translate the business requirements across the SFDC/Apttus CPQ tool (Configure, Price and Quote) and define the functionality for development teams to create enhancements that provide optimal solutions for the business.
· Modify system applications (configuration, pricing and quoting) in support of evolving business requirements.
· Partner with Commercial Operations, IT and Global teams to ensure tool is properly developed and delivered.
· Collaborate and partner across GEHC functions to include: upstream (Marketing) & downstream (OTR, Service).
· Ability to operate in fast paced, Agile Sprint release (4-6 week cycles) environment
· Identify test criteria and test new functionality/enhancements
· Document business process flows and requirements
· Proactively influence tool design/development and issue prevention.
· Provide support for customer requests/issues and investigate issues related to business process flow
· Maintain strong connection with sales teams to ensure tool meets their needs.
· Strong experience in Salesforce (SFDC) Communities best practices and methodologies
· At least 3 years experience in Sales, Sales Operations or Sales Enablement function
· Proven experience in SFDC and Apttus CPQ, CLM, SWB
· Salesforce Certifications (Admin, Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder)
· Apttus CLM & CPQ Certified
· Flexible and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Empathic (can cool down situations when dealing w/ frustrated end users)
· Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Desire to improve things, not be satisfied w/ status-quo
· Keen attention to detail
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Good Communication skills for business support
· Team player
· Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM and Configure-Price-Quoting (CPQ) systems – preferably Apttus CPQ
· Certified Lean Expert, Black Belt or Master Black Belt
· Demonstrated mastery in critical behaviors; Candor, Accountability, Innovation, Competitiveness and Collaboration.
· Strong business acumen, financial and organizational knowledge
· Technical knowledge of the GEHC industry
· Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management team
· Adaptable and flexible to work environment including, but not limited to, handling multiple tasks concurrently, and easily adapting to new assignments, system, tools -- produce clear, concise, accurate written communication, clearly conveying thoughts and ideas to peers, management, and customers -- establish and maintain positive work relationships with peers, management, and customers displaying willingness to understand diverse points of view -- learn and apply new initiatives to account plans and strategy.
· Multiple years of GEHC experience preferred
· FMP, CAS, ECLP preferred
· Knowledge and experience of large complex sales and marketing processes
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).