GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
If you love technology, sustainability, and want a career in engineering or business, a product development internship at GE Renewable Energy is for you! Assignments are projects taking on the world’s toughest challenges - clean and affordable energy - and motivated by real business priorities. Product Development Interns at GE Renewable Energy experience technically challenging, meaningful, and creative assignments throughout our Renewable Energy business.
As an Intern, you'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of high priority teams, potentially including product scoping & design, product commercialization, voice of customer, product strategy, quality, services, cost-out and more.
· Students must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an engineering discipline as listed below from an ABET accredited university
· Applicable Majors: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Controls Engineering. Other Engineering majors such as: Aero Engineering, Computer Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, or other Energy related majors will be considered
· GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 overall
· Preference will be given to persons with 3.2/4.0 overall or higher GPA in the majors noted
· Strong dedication to a career in technology and a real passion for engineering
· Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving, learning agility
· Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
· Demonstrated and enthusiastic leadership and teambuilding skills
· Strong team and interpersonal skills, ability to work in project teams in an international environment
· Proven scholastic achievements and proactive leadership skill
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@gecareers
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it.
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).