GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OffShore Wind
The candidate will have a unique opportunity to play a vital role in the process of industrialization of the biggest Offshore Wind Turbine in the world, he/she will be instrumental in providing the analytics support for the team working on cost reduction initiatives.
As an essential part of that team he/she will be responsible for the management of the reporting tool, interacting with the stakeholders and preparation of reports to the top management of the company.
· Manage Digital Cockpit for the Product Cost Out
· Collect cost and cost out updates from functional owners
· Build reports providing insightful managerial information
· Help in optimizing the cost out processes
· Maintain critical cloud data base of documents for the team
· Preparation of cost analytics and reporting for management
· Final year of university (Economics or Engineering)
· Very good analytical skills
· Results oriented
· Ability to work under strict timeline
· EU Work Permit
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
· Knowledge of data analytics tools such as Tableau
· Advanced proficiency using Excel
· Organized, pro-active & efficient
· Team work profile
· English – Fluent a must
· Spanish – optional, a plus
· French – optional, a plus
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us atGE Renewable Energy .
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .