Healthcare Global Services
Grow sales of assigned customer portfolio, using targeted campaigns to create and maintain long term customer relationships. Meet sales quotas and activity levels for assigned territory by keeping sales trackers and account reviews. This is a 12 month contract role.
• Grow assigned customer portfolio to achieve revenue targets in designated product and/or services categories, meeting call volume targets, through outbound and inbound call activities.
• Drive targeted marketing campaigns and follow up with Telemarketing calls.
• Prioritise selling time to build and maintain a balanced funnel of prospects to generate sales, achieve account penetration and drive market share growth.
•Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships in accounts; using installed base information, sales and service reports/databases, new leads and cold-calling efforts.
•Track Sales opportunities, call outcomes and maintain account’s history, contacts and current and long-term purchase plans for designated products using Salesforce CRM.
• Maintain/earn customer loyalty by providing best in class customer service to all GE Healthcare customers. Promote customer satisfaction by working within organisation to resolve customer related sales issues. Record customer feedback and complaint information through the proper quality processes and channels.
• Identify sales prospects and develop targeted account strategies. Participate in internal/customer meetings, developing proposals and providing account follow up.
• Understand basic applications, functions, features and benefits of GE solutions, with the ability to communicate them to customers.
•At least one of the following core experiences: Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years successful over the phone business to business sales experience requiring closure of sale over the phone, or 2+ years GEHC experience in customer facing role(s)
•Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
•Ability to communicate using English.
•Proven track record of sales success, meeting and exceeding sales targets, through proficiency in prospecting, lead qualification, sales and negotiations.
•Highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team. Takes initiative to make things happen, identifies what needs to be done and does it.
•Exceptional interpersonal skills - strong verbal phone communication and influencing skills to overcome objectives.
•Excellent organisational and time management skills; including multi-tasking, ability to meet deadlines, and adaptable.
•Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organisation.
•Creative Problem Solving –Analytical skills demonstrating ability to identify customer issues and generate solutions.
•Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated and fulfilling obligations
•Adaptable/Flexible: Being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, and/or to work in situations with changing needs.
•High Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
•Experience with Customer Relationship Management tools, such as Salesforce, Siebel.
•Basic understanding of technical/medical equipment and services, preferred knowledge in applicable specific GE Healthcare care areas desired.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
New South Wales