Corporate CoreTech & Cyber
This position provides Client PC Break/Fix Support to the São Paulo Cidade Jardim location focusing on customer service & prompt incident ticket resolution. Working as part of a team at the MyTech Lounge while being the direct liaison with end users to troubleshoot & resolve their open IT issues.
In this role, you will:
· Act as IT concierge service to provide end users skilled troubleshooting for all their open IT issues.
· Focal point for customer interaction and support for all local IT issues including client, mobility, wireless, AV, conference room, Telepresence and physical connectivity.
· Maintain/resolve all open incidents/tasks within ticket queue in a timely manner.
· Partner with Digital Workplace Solutions Premium Experience Team on new technology introduction projects to ensure the campus is prepared to deploy and support the new solutions.
· Onsite hands and eyes support for other IT teams.
· Ensure all business policies and standards related to client services and IT security and compliance are being met.
· Deliver a customer service approach for IT support issues for Corporate and on-site clients in São Paulo, using any available tools and resources.
· Analyze and resolve complex hardware and software issues.
· Be a resource and guidance for customers with regards to Digital Workplace Solutions Premium Experience Team policies and procedures.
· Establish working relationships with customers.
· Identify and resolve problems, applying knowledge in complex, difficult or stressful situations.
· Communicate, orally and in writing, technical information to audiences at all levels of the organization.
· Be a participative member of various teams.
· Perform all other duties as specified by leadership team.
· High School Diploma. A minimum 1 years of professional experience.
· Windows 7 and 10
· MAC OS
· Skype Meeting and Skype Broadcast
· AV Cisco Telepresence equipment
· Experience in mission critical IT operations support environments
· Ability to effectively interface with all levels of the organization and external customers
· Experience working in a global organization
· Passion for technology and learning
· Strong listening skills
· Ability to develop and follow procedures
· Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks, client relationships and expectations
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
· Effective problem identification and solution skills
· Proven analytical and organizational ability
· High level of energy and enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
AtGE , developing people is embedded in our culture and integral
to our growth. Developing people is how we have succeeded across industries and around the world. It’s how we’ve
sustained a 130-year record of innovation and reputation for leadership. It’s how we solve the toughest challenges for
our customers and society. Developing people allows us the build, power, move and cure. It prepares us all for the
future. Today, that is as important as ever. Globalization and technology are converging with unprecedented speed
to reshape every job, workplace and industry. Our commitment to developing people starts with a belief that
education systems must align early and always with the changing requirements of the new economy. It continues
with the understanding that employers and educational institutions must collaborate over skills development,
enabling people to learn new, relevant skills and work smarter over the entire course of a career. And it creates
global leaders, people who can navigate the complexity of our times with clarity, courage and integrity. Developing
people is commitment that doesn’t just make us better; it makes everyone better. Let GE invest in helping you grow
both personally and professionally.