Aviation Supply Chain
GE Aviation - Muskegon is not currently hiring for the Operator position – applying to this posting will make your application available for consideration when additional roles become available.
The Muskegon Operator A will:
In addition you will:
· Safely operate a number of pieces of equipment to manufacture an engine component for an aircraft engine
· Perform inspection of the part to make sure it meets the requirements of the operation they have performed
· Abide by company rules, policies and procedures
· Flexibility in schedule to work an offshift position (2nd and/or 3rd shift)
· High school diploma / GED
· Minimum of 1 year of related of work experience
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
· Ability and willingness to work at a tobacco free site
· Ability and willingness to work an offshift position (2nd and/or 3rd shift)
· Ability and willingness to accept a pay rate of $14.75 / hr.
· Ability and willingness work overtime as needed
· Ability and willingness to work occasional weekend shifts
· Ability and willingness to wear personal protective equipment (for example safety glasses, gloves, hats, ear plugs, and safety shoes)
· Ability to work in a manufacturing environment
· Adaptable to changing roles, responsibilities and priorities
· Willingness and ability to work well in a teaming environment
· Strong attendance and work habits
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses,follow us on Twitter!
AtGE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.