2 years program providing real work experience in the commercial functions(sales, product and marketing) in Life Sciences. Will strengthen the commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing an intensive curriculum of classroom, hands-on, and online training.
Sales: responsible for selling Life Sciences products in assigned market. He/she may be responsible for new account development as well as expanding existing accounts. Meanwhile, will also be responsible for maintaining customer relationships with the accounts in established geographic territory.
Product: act as product expert to support field sales team to sell Life Sciences products, service or business solutions to customers. He/she will actively track market dynamics including competition situations, customer needs, product evolution and formulate analysis report to aid business forecast and planning for related team, will also keep close contact with key luminaries within assigned territory, to promote latest product, collect first hand customer feedback and needs.
Marketing: participant in the planning and execution of marketing solutions, programs and events.
Commercial Processes: will build deep understanding of Life Sciences commercial processes, as well as market and products, company policies and resources, by full engaging into sales support roles including commercial operation and OTR specialists.
* Fresh bachelor/master graduates, major in Medical, Life Sciences related fields is preferred.
* Passionate in Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry, willing to take challenges and work under pressure.
* Academic excellence.
* Demonstrated sales/people skills and/or aptitude.
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills, good team player.
* Geographic mobility and willing to travel.
* Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
* Fluent in English.
* Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
* Ability to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
* Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
* Effective problem identification and solution skills.
* Proven analytical and organizational ability.
* Demonstrates GE value and leadership potential.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com