Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain
This person will work in production, supporting the manufacture of Anesthesia machines, Critical Care Ventilators, Vaporizers or Maternal Infant Care products; driving product quality, delivery, and Lean processes.
Follow instructions to perform electronic and mechanical assembly.
• Fine manipulation of parts, test rigs, and assembly jigs to facilitate production.
• Utilize hand held and power tools to facilitate production.
• Utilize test and verification processes to ensure high quality production.
• Document completion of procedures and non-conformances.
• Move, store, transact, and deliver material throughout the plant.
• Support production requirements by performing assigned work as needed.
1. High School Diploma, equivalent or 5 years of relevant experience
2. Consistent proven work history
3. Ability to perform detail oriented work and complete projects on time
4. Basic computer knowledge
5. Must be able to physically lift (floor to waist, waist to crown level, and horizontally) up to 30 lbs.
6. Must be able to physically carry up to 30 lbs.
7. Must be able to physically perform simple grasping, firm grasping, fine manipulation, neck
rotation, and neck flexion frequently (34-66%) throughout the workday.
8. Must be able to physically twist, push/pull, reach at or above shoulder height, reach below
should height occasionally (6-33%) throughout the workday.
9. Must be able to physically stoop, bend, squat, and balance rarely (1-5%) throughout the
1. Experience in medical device assembly
2. Light manufacturing or assembly experience
3. Electronics/computer training and/or experience
4. Higher education courses and/or relevant work experience
5. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
6. Team player open to new ideas and continuous improvement
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).