Singapore, Kuala Lumpur
Corporate Human Resources
GE’s Graduate Financial Management Program (FMP) is widely considered to be the premier program of its kind. It is the first step in many successful GE management careers. FMP develops leadership and analytical skills through classroom training and key assignments. There are individual FMP programs specific to many of GE’s businesses
FMP is an intensive two-year entry-level program spanning four rotational assignments. These assignments may include: financial planning, accounting, operations analysis, auditing, forecasting, treasury/cash management, or commercial finance. The program combines coursework, intensive job assignments and interactive seminars to equip you with exceptional technical, financial and business skills. The program is led by senior GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing world-class financial leaders for exciting careers.
• Superior academic achievement - grade; Degrees in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics preferred and/or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated interest and competency in Finance
• Fluent English
• Flexibility and mobility as travel is required. You may be required to take assignments outside of your home country
• Typically, you would be a graduate looking for a first real taste of working life
• Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Singapore or Malaysia
• Solid oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Note: FMP opportunities are available in multiple countries globally, please only apply to one FMP application, we won’t consider multiple applications
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
GE rise to the challenge of building a world that works. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community! Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Follow us on Instagram @GE_FMP or #GEFMP