Dependent on Facility Location
Participants in formal leadership and training programs.
· To work with MMF supply chain finance team extensively for performance improvement
· To standardize the processes and also implement digital / automation solution for the site finance processes
· To work on the lean implementation with focus on cash and cost improvement for MMF Pune
· To support monthly / quarterly / US and Indian GAAP closure, work to ensure internal customer has financial focus
· To interact with leadership and drive the content in presentable manner, organize / coordinate training / events for the team
· To learn, adapt and demonstrate – humility, candor, transparency in the culture
· To interact in the CFTs at the site and work closely with operations team on the ground to help resolve day today issues
· To create broader Aviation FMP connect and introduction to the site and to the leadership at site
· Graduate engineer / post-graduate in finance from reputed university with decent first class plus score
· MBA / CA/ CMA/ CPA/ IMA is a must from recognised and best university/ institutions
· Basic liking and interest supply chain and operating organization
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability. Willingness to travel within and / or outside of India (temporarily based on need).
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com