GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Digital Services
To further consolidate and strengthen our GE Renewable Energy Wind turbine service and maintenance teams in Edinburgh. We are looking for qualified, highly motivated and committed Field Technicians.
Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine generator systems, including clarification of any client queries.
• Complete planned and preventive maintenance of wind turbine generator systems on scheduled time and safely.
• Log fault finding and repair work in service reports and checklists.
• Work along side external and internal service providers and contractors on site.
• Liaise with client for technical queries and safety concerns.
• Working closely with Management to achieve key KPI’s
• Ideally Wind Turbine Technician OR have Electrical/ mechanical or technical experience having worked in a servicing/repair/maintenance/ preventative maintenance type job.
• Trade Qualifications advantageous
• Familiar with MS-Office operating system/PLC’s
• Excellent fault finding combined with the ability to detect and remedy faults, defects, problems.
• Able to work at heights and high level of physical fitness.
• Structured worker, being able to work to GE processes
• Fluency in English language
• Able to support an on call rota
• Class B driving license
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com