he Engineer in Professional Band position demonstrates leadership in management of the design and development of the hardware given for ownership. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to support product design, production and fleet services by solving problems, developing and executing objectives, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
• Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements,
• Provide technical support to personnel across all the function supporting the assigned project,
• Working with engineering, supply chain and other business functional teams to deliver complex results,
• Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures,
• Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments,
• Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues,
• Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews,
• Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures,
• Operating as a design team member providing definition of responsible module deliverables that meet customer, partner and program needs,
• Providing ideas for simplifications and improvements,
• Support Team in projects completion.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science (or equivalent in knowledge/experience),
• Experience with FEM analysis (HYPERWORKS, ANSYS) and/or 3D modeling building & 2D drafting (NX) preferred.
• Technical attitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems,
• Solid oral and written communication skills,
• Strong interpersonal skills,
• PC proficiency.
• EEDP graduate
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com