GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Hydro
The Hydraulic Center Of Excellence (CoE) design, test, and deliver the drawing corresponding to the hydraulic design maching the project requirement or meeting the New Product/New Technology specification. It demonstrates to customers during witness test (in lab or at site), that the propose design in meeting expected performances. After getting approval from customers, it shares the design with Turbine Or Installed Base CoE so that they can build on the mechanical design of the turbine.
• Prepare CAD of the different turbine elements in order to do the CFD evaluation
• Prepare mesh of the different turbine elements
• Run the CFD simulation and do the physical analysis
• Prepare transient simulation layout
• Run transient simulation to validate the safety of the installation
• Write transient report and submit it to customer
• Engineering degree in physics or fluid mechanics
• 5 yeas of experience minimum in hydraulic CFD, Hydraulic design, model test and tender of Hydraulic turbine applied in Project and R&D.
• Ability to listen, to influence and justify technical decision
• Great communication competencies in English to share technical subject with colleagues
• Ability to act in an complex (matrix) and multicultural organisation
• Flexibility, rigor, resilience and motiviation
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com