Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting GE Lighting
• Align software test activities to meet Product Development Process schedules and follow GE Lighting embedded software process.
• Plan, develop, coordinate, and perform testing for new connected smart home products.
• Provide support to update and debug software
• Support software QA and optimise I/O performance
• Provide post production support when necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or sciences, preferably in automation, EE or computer science field
• Engineering experience gained from projects, internships, or practical work experience
• Ability to identify solutions to technical problems
• Basic knowledge and understanding of electrical components
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and suppliers
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com