GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Engineering Technology
Develop, implement & continuously improve Product Definition processes for all Renewable Products. Leverage contemporary and emerging digital technologies to improve productivity. Help to execute accurate NPI & fulfillment deliverables on time.
Learn Product definition best practices from Senior resources.
• Develop Product definition modeling, drafting and product life cycle management (PLM) experience.
• Proactively review and continuously improve product structuring for Renewable Products.
• Update ISO documents and training materials to reflect process changes.
• Leverage external/internal best practices to identify continuous process improvement
• Create definition of Tower's parts, modules, and assemblies in the form of 2D cross sections, 2D
drawings, 3D reusable models in a linked model environment, tolerance, assembly, tooling, quality
and inspection within expected cost, quality and schedule.
• Works with engineering and supply chain partners to determine dimensional constraints and
geometric tolerances required for proper clearances and fits while maximizing manufacturing
• Ensure all interfaces between components are established and agreed upon by Engineering
design teams of mating parts and systems.
• Complete critical business deliverables (NPI, Fulfillment and tools/process development).
• Responsible for installing, testing, configuring and optimizing computer software systems to improve the quality in the PDE deliverable.
BS degree in related field
• Sound understanding of engineering principles relevant to position.
• Effective written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
Presentation Skills: ability to present the results of his/her work.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com