GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy LM Wind Power
Environmental Health & Safety
Roles will typically be aligned to specific businesses or sectors. Individuals will generally either be located at, and only support, a specific site or project (including construction), or have a role that requires specific industry/business expertise or interaction with specific business customers. Includes EHS professionals involved in “designing for EHS” (NPI), individuals responsible for customer or industry engagement, and EHS professionals working at customer sites or projects.
· Individuals located at manufacturing sites and fixed facilities (e.g., a service shop or O&M site) that provide day-to-day EHS support for that facility
· Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent
· Works together with people from the business unit
· Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues
· Communicates with direct team and supervisor
· Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge or experience (or a high school diploma / GED with strong experience in Environmental Health & Safety)
· EU Work Permit
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to work independently
· Strong problem solving skills
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us atGE Renewable Energy .
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
Castile and Leon