Healthcare USA & Canada
The Service Deal Architect(s) will strategically design, analyze, and project manage the largest comprehensive service opportunities in the US. The Service Deal Architect(s) is responsible for leading purposeful collaboration across Value Delivery, Value Creation, and all HQ Functions while also identifying key learnings and themes to simplify and streamline the Inquiry to Order (ITO) process, evolve & enforce standard work, guide upstream product (solution) development, and connect insights.
Key member of the USCAN Deal Hub -the Service Deal Architect will focus on ensuring each deal is managed as efficiently and effectively as possible through:
· Solution Design – Turn deal strategy into reality by developing a solution that aligns the client’s desired outcomes with GEHC’s operational capabilities & service offerings, while ensuring financial targets and compliance requirements are met. Implement a continuous feedback loop to product management to limit ongoing creation of “non-standard” solutions
· Project Management – Project manage cross-functional activities (quoting-pricing-contracting-reviews-approvals-RFP response-etc) through milestones 3-6 to ensure on time completion of high quality, compliant, customer deliverables. Examples include… scheduling and leading group calls, management of action trackers, visual management and coordination of perspectives and approvals from internal functional partners
· Analytics & Financial Modeling – In collaboration with the Deal Hub Specialist(s), drive purposeful analyses to 1) ensure the client solution is supported by accurate and compelling data, 2) validate compliance with National Agreements, and 3) maximize deal profitability for GEHC. Examples include… pricing and margin analysis, MFN compliance, inventory reconciliation, client savings estimates, total cost of ownership, leadership financial summaries,
· Strategic Counseling – In collaboration with Comprehensive Service Executives, Account Executives, Region Service Leadership, Service COE Leadership, and the Strategic Relationship Channel (as applicable), understand customer needs and objectives while providing consultation and analysis to enable effective deal strategy. Support deal-specific client-facing collateral, such as RFPs and solution summaries
· Opportunity Qualification – Influence funnel rigor, guide deal prioritization, and enforce the ONE USCAN sales process
· Standard Work, Process – As a member of the Deal Hub, collectively identify opportunities to improve, simplify, and automate the ITO process with the ultimate goal of winning deals in a more accelerated, efficient, and repeatable manner
· Standard Work, Tools & Technology – As a member of the Deal Hub, collectively identify, design, develop, train, evolve, and enforce tools & technology that increase efficiency and effectiveness of the comprehensive service Inquiry to Order (ITO) process
· Continuous Learning – Responsible for monitoring, tracking and reporting of the critical USCAN Deal Hub metrics. Share and document National insights including win/loss analyses
· Act with Humility, Lead with Transparency, and Deliver with Focus… always with unyielding integrity
· Bachelor’s Degree and Minimum 6 years of commercial, operational, or financial experience in healthcare
· Project management skills including facilitation, scheduling, risk management, follow up, tracking and communication.
· Ability to dissect complex situations, “filter out the noise,” determine what to solve for, and methodically address the situation
· Ability to stay calm, think clearly, and act objectively when unexpected situations occur requiring a quick decision
· Detail oriented and takes pride in quality of work, while also balancing multiple tasks and priorities in real-time
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization.
· Proven success in combining commercial creativity, commercial intensity, and analytical capabilities
· Natural desire to identify/define a problem, analyze the root cause, implement countermeasures, and sustain the improvements
· Maintains a positive outlook at work, accepts differing points-of-view, handles constructive criticism and conflict well
· Demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others, values team success over individual success, listens, supports, and cares for others.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Adobe PDF.
· Experience in large scale operational process improvement and/or Lean initiatives
· Knowledge and experience in corporate finance
· Early adopter of digital tools and systems
· Proficient in Microsoft Teams and/or SharePoint; Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
· Customer facing experience and/or proven ability to understand customer's point of view
· Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast paced matrix organization.
· Prior leadership experience
· Experience with Oracle (GLPROD, PRODERP), EOM, QRP, SWB or other Quoting tools.
· Functional knowledge of Revenue Recognition and MFN policies.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).