GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Digital Technology
This role will be the Business Operations Architect of our Strategic & Advanced Planning CoE, a multi-year journey to modernize our business processes and systems central to our supply chain planning. As part of leading the S&AP CoE, this role will have responsibilities for business processes operational excellence, product capabilities attainment to business goals in support of our critical planning applications and business leader’s ecosystem.
Partners at a strategic level with functional product owner to define functional backlog and process requirements, works with technical team internal and external to the initiative to ensure outcomes delivery on time, within scope & budget and of desired quality.
· Lead the Sales & Operations Planning and Advanced Planning system functional business processes in support of the roll out for the Renewable Energy tier 2 businesses
· Work closely with the Oracle and SAP teams internally for defining future S&AP owned processes in support of grooming product roadmap
· Managing the work deliverables of multiple direct, indirect, and vendor support employees ensuring business goals are prioritized and translated into product/deployment
· Accountable & responsible for business cases and measuring product delivery on established metrics (e.g. cash, margin improvement, inventory turns, etc.)
· Support the continued transformation journey of our S&AP product & business process program management practice, including leveraging best practices from Agile & Lean Six Sigma
· Define and implement coordination and communication between organizations and with GE stakeholders
· Leverage Lean & Six Sigma knowledge for mapping wastes & identifying process improvement opportunities
· Support Tier 1 business processes discussions and strategy in line with business needs and top of the art system architecture
· Leads the process improvement internal & external teams within the business through the effective use of data
· Interacts with Tier 2 CIOs, Operations & Supply Chain VPs in VOC, for business and roadmap strategy definition
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college with major professional experience or equivalent knowledge or work experience
· Significant professional experience in Oracle Supply Chain suite, preferred ERP Consultancy experience by designing and owning industrial businesses’ processes
· Graduate from a GE leadership program (CAS, FMP, DTLP preferred)
· Legal authorization to work in the position country is required. We may agree to sponsor individuals in case of shortage of qualified personnel for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
· Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
· Must be willing to travel globally 30 percent
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Budapest, Hungary
· Strong cross-functional collaboration/influencing skills
· Ability to make decisions that have deep impact within Supply Chain and broad impact across the organization
· Prior experience with ERP implementations, S&OP implementations (preferably o9Solutions) and Advanced planning systems implementation (preferably Cyberplan)
· Ability to travel as needed
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities. With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world. We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy. We are unleashing limitless energy.
What can we offer?
· Career growth opportunity
· Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization
· Professional and personal development trainings
· Enthusiastic team with supportive leaders
· Multicultural and diverse environment
· A pleasant and modern working environment, including gym, cafeteria and a medical centre located on the office campus
· Good public transportation and free parking
· Flexible working hours
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status. Follow us atGE Renewable Energy .
Become a fan of ourFacebook page, follow us onLinkedIn orInstagram Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .