We act as architects of digital change, helping our clients create innovative and effective solutions. Our teams are always client-focused and multi-disciplinary with a focus on digital problem solving. This is an exceptionally diverse role where you have the chance to make a real contribution to our business.
About the opportunity
EY Digital are looking for experienced designers to join us. We are most interested in individuals who wish to work across both account management and producers roles.
In your role as a Designer, you will:
· Have the ability to turn a creative concept in to a first class piece of digital design be it websites, tablet, mobile, apps, banners, eDM's, or other new technologies
· Have a strong understanding of interface design and usability - a folio that contains responsive sites, mobile and app design is ideal.
· Have UI/UX experience turning complicated user interactions into intuitive and compelling interfaces. You must capable in analysing user behaviour and convert business feedback into productive brand experiences.
· Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
· Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
· Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
We are looking for people with the following experience:
· Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering with at least 2 years of recent relevant work experience in Project Management / Digital Web Technologies / UX Design
· Ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues
· A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment
· Demonstrated ability to build trust and manage high level, executive relationships
· Strong skills in typography, composition and layout with a good eye for detail
· Highly conceptual thinking skills, and enjoy brainstorming and developing initial ideas through to completion
· Adept skills in Adobe Creative Suite and other industry standard design tools.
· Experience in creating UX deliverables using industry standard tools, i.e. Interface Sketches, user/web flows, personas
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
Want to get to know us better?
Become a fan on Facebook: facebook.com/EYCareersSingapore
Follow us on Instagram:instagram.com/EYSGCareers
Connect with us on LinkedIn: bit.ly/EYLinked_Careers
Watch us on YouTube: youtube.com/ernstandyoungglobal