About EY GDS:
EY Global Delivery Services means 29.500 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
EY GDS Technology:
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day.
This role is for an experienced User Experience Designer with good knowledge around the business and technology, able to create roadmap and strategy for the User experience services and the associated services. The individual will be providing support for areas involving analyses solution, delivery and client requirements. The role is part of a global Desktop Engineering team in a large, complex and multinational environment.
Essential Functions of the Job:
· Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to understand and define conceptual directions, user interaction and workflow models
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Present information visually and verbally through low and mid-fidelity renderings and clickable prototypes
Work with user researchers to translate findings into usable, useful, effective and efficient user experiences
Test and validate working hypothesis with users through usability testing of wireframes, clickable prototypes and finished product
Clearly and quickly deliver ideas to cross-functional teams
Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
Taking part in projects as a subject matter expert or as a representative of the service owner.
· Proactively anticipates service issues before they occur and able to make recommendations around resolution.
Sound analytical and problem solving skills are required to manage multiple technical challenges from multiple services and projects simultaneously
Evaluate recommendations provided for service improvements, with the ability to identify any gaps or alternate solutions.
Proactively anticipate service issues before they occur and be able to drive suggested changes to execution.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· 4+ years in interaction design or user experience field
Educational background in Human Computer Interaction, Usability Engineering or the equivalent
Online portfolio with the previous work samples
Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
Skilled in design tools like Sketch, Balsamiq, Photoshop, and InVision
· The cooperation within international team may require flexibility when it comes to working hours and occasional travel
· Candidate must be flexible to the demands of the services we provide and any project to which they are assigned