EY’s GDS Tax Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a deep tax technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
Ever-increasing regulations require tax departments to gather, organize and analyse more data than ever before. Often the data necessary to satisfy these ever-increasing and complex regulations must be collected from a variety of systems and departments throughout an organization. Effectively and efficiently handling the variety and volume of data is often extremely challenging and time consuming for a company.
EY's GDS Tax Technology team members work side-by-side with the firm's partners, clients and tax technical subject matter experts to develop and incorporate technology solutions that enhance value-add, improve efficiencies and enable our clients with disruptive and market leading tools supporting Tax.
GDS Tax Technology works closely with clients and professionals in the following areas: Federal Business Tax Services, Partnership Compliance, Corporate Compliance, Indirect Tax Services, Human Capital, and Internal Tax Services. GDS Tax Technology provides solution architecture, application development, testing and maintenance support to the global TAX service line both on a pro-active basis and in response to specific requests.
· Design, development, testing and deployment of Power BI Dashboards
· Structure ambiguous business problems and recommend visualization solutions
· Leverage advanced Power BI functionality to create analytical dashboards
· Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements
· Experience in Custom visuals and Groups Creation
· Experience in Data Gateway for Data Refreshing, content Pack Library
· Writing DAX and advanced measured in Power BI
· Quickly understand a data management system from end to end
· To be an SME on Power BI and a sound contributor delivering, standardizing, and organizing data for business uses
· Responsible for effectively communicating with other team members and clients on project related information
· Responsible for mentoring team members and counselling the
Qualification & Experience Required
· Bachelors / Master’s degree in Science/ Engineering / MCA/ MBA
· 1 – 2 years of hands on experience with SQL, with demonstrated ability to derive insights through efficient SQL queries
· Must possess good knowledge of SQL queries and scripts
· 2 years of hands on experience in developing Visualization reports and dashboard
· Experienced working with MS Access and MS Excel
· Exposure to other BI tools (Spotfire, Tableau) would be good to have.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills