EY’s GDS Tax Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a deep tax technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
Ever-increasing regulations require tax departments to gather, organize and analyse more data than ever before. Often the data necessary to satisfy these ever-increasing and complex regulations must be collected from a variety of systems and departments throughout an organization. Effectively and efficiently handling the variety and volume of data is often extremely challenging and time consuming for a company.
EY's GDS Tax Technology team members work side-by-side with the firm's partners, clients and tax technical subject matter experts to develop and incorporate technology solutions that enhance value-add, improve efficiencies and enable our clients with disruptive and market leading tools supporting Tax.
GDS Tax Technology works closely with clients and professionals in the following areas: Federal Business Tax Services, Partnership Compliance, Corporate Compliance, Indirect Tax Services, Human Capital, and Internal Tax Services. GDS Tax Technology provides solution architecture, application development, testing and maintenance support to the global TAX service line both on a pro-active basis and in response to specific requests.
EY is currently seekinganAssistantManager to join our Tax Technology practice in Bangalore, India.
· Lead thedesign, developmentand implementation ofservice oriented architecture using latest technologiesfor Microsoft technology platforms.
· Assists project teams in estimatingthe architecture design effortandalso develop/ review/ approvearchitecture designs.
· Be subject matter expertto program/project teams in the plan, design, and delivery of technical solutions.
· Lead the solution design and development of Tax tools and technology solutions.
· Ability to effectively communicate with other senior leaders of IT on program strategies and plans and negotiate quality solutions
Qualification & Experience Required
· Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Software Engineering /Information Technology / MBA / MCA.
· An overall8+years’ experience with hands on work experience building, integrating and delivering enterprise-wide web and windows applications.
· Demonstrated expertise inwebtechnology application design and construction, work breakdown structure of items, design and code reviews, unit test and build activities, deployment and performance related activities, documentation, support and training/ mentoring.
· Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
· Strong understanding of the principles of DevOps- Continuous integration anddelivery.
· Should be anexpertin design patterns, messaging queues and its usage.
· Team handling / people management skills.
· Experience and understanding of technology tools such as -
· ASP.Net MVCusing Angular JS andWebAPI, ASP.Net Web Forms and Win Forms.
· Strong in C#,Microservices, Web Services,WCF, HTML 5 and JSON.
· SQL Server2014/16,SSRS, SSIS, BI Tools, EntityFrameworkand TFS.
· Configure and Deploy web apps in IIS.
· Azure / Big data and other cloud based solution development.