Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
· Variety of work and career development opportunities
We are looking for IT risk and assurance professionals with varying levels of experience within the FSO Technology Risk team in our Melbourne office. These roles are offered on a flexible full-time basis. You may be ready for a change in your career now or in the future and either way, we would like to speak with you now and get the ball rolling!
Your key responsibilities
Work in high-performing multi-disciplinary teams, build internal networks, and supervise and coach staff
Understand complex technology and business environments and solution designs, identify and rate risks, facilitate client workshops, and present risk profiles
Design and implement tailored business and technology control treatments for both tactical and long-term solutions
Evaluate and test controls, and support external audit evaluations of application and data controls and report integrity
Develop business cases, plan and scope projects, manage stakeholders, and monitor and report delivery status
Develop relevant recommendations and solutions to transform risk management and mitigate areas of risk and quality
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for people with some or many of the following skills and experience:
· Relevant experience in the banking, insurance and/or asset management industries preferred
· Awareness of operating models, business processes and supporting technology in financial services, the types and structure of business data (logical modelling), data mapping between systems and data patterns
· Awareness of database and data collection systems, data modelling, data analysis, data quality and issue management techniques
· Practical experience in technology risk management techniques, compliance guidelines and improvement processes
· Practical experience in delivering or project managing the assurance and assessment of technology risks, testing controls, and/or designing and implementing controls in business and technology environments
· Demonstrate problem solving and analysis skills through a sound understanding of risk management principles and ability to deliver actionable insights with attention to detail and accuracy
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Graduate, post-graduate or equivalent qualifications in information technology, commerce and/or risk management, and relevant professional and technical qualifications (e.g. DMBok, PMP, COBIT Foundations, ITIL Foundations certifications and / or TOGAF)
· Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, with an ability and willingness to articulate key findings and messages to the team and relevant stakeholders
· Demonstrable success within a high-performance professional services or corporate environment
Who are FSO?
EY are the only professional services organisation offering a separate team dedicated exclusively to the financial services market. Join the Financial Services Organisation (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective to a range of high profile companies. We provide a highly integrated team, combining the knowledge from across our service lines to provide advice and guidance to key industry groups including wealth and asset management, banking, capital markets and insurance.
Apply and see where a career with FSO Advisory can take you!
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
· formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times -https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
career and learning development e.g. EY badges (https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer (https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Build your legacy with us. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $66,000 including 9.5% superannuation.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.