Every day EY wavespace Warsaw hosts innovation experience sessions for EY clients, partners’ incl. start-ups or internal EY teams. We also run design sprints working on new products and services. All those are geared towards helping EY clients to accelerate their digital transformations and change the way we do consulting at EY. To achieve wavespace goals we work closely with EY teams from all Service Lines and Brand, Marketing and Communication (BMC) team as well as with partners’ teams. All those stakeholders are members of wavespace community.
Understand what is out there
· Understand a broad range of technologies, including: Blockchain, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Intelligent Automation, RPA, social / online marketing, etc.
· Follow the technology trends
· Provide summaries on hot topics
· Review on-going technology initiatives (locally in SLs / globally in other wavespaces & global ET teams) to identify emerging topics, their potential business applications and opportunities
· Review technologies and ideas being implemented by start-ups
· Continuing to identify leads for potential partnerships and customer opportunities.
Promote technologies & contribute to business development
· Become a recognized leader in technology innovation
· Conduct discovery and business development sessions with Clients to identify business needs that can be satisfied with new technologies, and pair them with EY offerings and SMRs
· Translate business needs into strategic vision how technology can support business transformation
· Attend and speak at technology oriented events, including Meetups and trade shows.
· Create new technical content, in the form of articles, tutorials, demos, webinars or videos along with emerging technologies and industry developments.
· Support the sales team and product team in customer and partner engagements.
· Collaborating with internal teams to define the product road map, market positioning, community user groups and developer program initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success:
· Significant experience working in a technology evangelist or technical executive role
· 5+ years of experience in technical solutions sales or technology consulting role with significant strategic selling experience to executive level
· 5+ years experience working in a technical role, e.g.. software developer, technology evangelist, customer support, product manager, etc.
· Evangelist role experience is an advantage
· Well connected with technology startups world and/or technology suppliers
· Experience developing and presenting compelling product demonstrations.
· An ability to research and integrate different technologies to showcase how they can solve a customer requirement.
· A track record of working collaboratively with others and the ability to gain respect of other technologist.
· A history of successful speaking engagements, industry influence and / or recognition in technology publications is preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Polish.
· Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills.
What working at EY offers:
· qualifications and certificates
· diverse experience in a variety of teams
· an individual training map
· flexible time and place of work
· dedicated Career Counselor
· EY Care & Wellness program and fruits in the office
· office with a nice view and in a prestigious location
Our workplace is disability friendly.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Join us in building a better working world. .