· Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
· Processing end to end payroll.
· Preparation of Payroll outputs & inputs in the required format.
· Ensure timely and accurate payment to all the employees.
· Handing adhoc request with a quick turn around
· Handling multiple clients without any deviation from agreed SLA.
· Be well updated with the payroll legislations, policies and compliance.
· Various reconciliations to maintain the accuracy of payroll.
· Strict adherence to the well define payroll process and ensuring necessary documentation as per requirement
· To maintain detailed audit trails for all activities, and maintain effective documentation with regard to each payrolls.
· Applies experience and judgment to perform analysis to identify any inconsistencies and abnormality.
· Prepare and process final settlement of separated staff for the clients.
· Maintain employees leave records, Leave calculation/Leave rules.
· Maintain employment records and individually handle HR related queries.
· Build relationships with the clients.
Technical skills requirements:
Experience: 3- 6 years
Qualification : Any graduate (Preferable with Finance Background).
· Proficiency in MS office/Excel
· Contribution towards process improvements and efficiency enhancements