Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services and Transaction Tax Services.
With more than 7,000 professionals in 150 countries, joining Human Capital gives you the opportunity to manage the complex challenges of deploying a globally mobile workforce. Human Capital advises clients on the design and implementation of total reward strategies, advises on HR and payroll transformation, helps manage HR compliance and risk, provides strategic advice on mobility programs and also offers technology advisory services and project management. We work with our clients to attract, train and motivate the people necessary to achieve clients’ organizational goals. By helping to integrate the people agenda into their business strategy, we help our clients improve their business in the evolving global economy and realize sustainable economic growth.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
PAS (HR) Advisory Manager/Senior Manager:
· At least 6-10 working years. 3-6 years of consulting experience in leading consulting firm is preferred.
· Relevant consulting experience in the arena of:
· change management
· Organization development and talent management
· Performance management and reward designs
· HR function transformation
· Bachelor's degree or above from a top-tier university, MBA is preferred
· Professional Knowledge and experience:
· Master of Consulting methodologies and frameworks
· Familiar with dynamic and development trend of certain industry
· Familiar with the industry best practices
· Keen business sense, risk and commercial awareness
· Outgoing personality with high levels of ambition coupled with the ability to deliver and to work effectively in teams
· Excellent organizational and follow-through skills; Able to prioritize and manage many simultaneous tasks and priorities
· Self-motivation and an ability to work effectively under pressure
· Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others - will be able to demonstrate an aptitude for business development and building long term strong relationships
· Excellent spoken and written skills in English and Mandarin
· Join our Advisory practice and be part of the team providing advice to clients in the implementation of their strategy relating to enhancing their performance, improving their management and restructuring of their companies.
· Deliver HR & Organization Advisory works for multinationals, private equity and domestic enterprises;
· Scope and deliver fundamental OD or HR consulting projects
· Build effective working relationships with clients on advisory assignments;
As a Senior Manager, you will
· Lead a team by example through displaying high professional standards
· Develop, Coach and Mentor team members
· Deliver quality, integrity creative strategies to client
· Build strong and lasting relationships with clients
You will play a key role in rolling out the team's business development strategy to:
· operate at a senior level, be responsible for service idea generation and development and coordination between various functions in the firm to ensure a successful pitch process to mandate clients in the region;
· pro-actively seek meetings to explore potential clients' business needs and opportunities to fill those needs within agreed priorities;
· direct teams on each assignment to achieve wholly satisfactory outcomes for the client and firm;
· manage key internal and external relationships;
· develop marketing propositions to address industry issues;
· Maintain market presence by attending at industry events, conferences, seminars, committees and other forum
HR Number: 96891