· Primary responsibilities in the role will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Support the MENA Tax BD Leader in delivering markets centric priorities with a focus on accelerating growth in key areas of the business
· Have a solid understanding of Tax pipeline and relevant metrics; identifying trends on sales and pipeline and supporting initiatives for growth with regional BD counterparts.
· Active monitoring of revenues and pipeline across the largest accounts; identifying and quantifying success of cross service line and sub-service line teaming on top accounts and solutions.
· Support the MENA Tax BD Leader with preparing presentations for leadership and regional assessments.
· Support the organization and management of internal meetings, webcasts, and calls as well as other ad-hoc or strategic projects; working with BMC (Marketing & Communications) to support the execution of campaigns and events.
Technical skills requirements:
· Good networking and relationship skills, a confident communicator with presentation skills
· Ability to draw insights and recommend solutions from sales, pipeline and revenue metrics
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Must be able to take decisions and overcome obstacles with minimal supervision
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Flexibility regarding hours worked and tasks undertaken
· Able to apply knowledge or take a fresh perspective to solve complex problems
· Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the firm and demonstrate proven ability to build strong relationships
To qualify for the role, you must have:
· Minimum of three years’ experience in a client driven professional environment in business development or operations
· Master’s degree in Business or equivalent recommended -Preferably MBA Marketing
· Previous experience working with pipeline and sales metrics
· Time and project management skills – able to plan and manage time effectively and flexibility to deal with key priorities
· Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SharePoint
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Highly organized with a sound attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
· Innovative, confident and creative with the ability to make decisions.