· Primary responsibility would be to process the accounting activities for the clients .Accounting activities involves end to end bookkeeping, mainly comprising of maintenance of client’s books of account, preparation of financials & management reports.
· Regular on site travel to Middle East Locations for assignment
· Strictly adhere and ensure that deliverables are send to the client within predefined deadlines and ensuring exceptional client service.
· Record revenue, commissions and expenses on a monthly basis in the accounting software
· Analyze financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
· Review all the transactions and report prepared by the team for timeliness, adequacy and accuracy.
· Gain a thorough understanding of business processes and operations adopted by the client to identify their requirements and ensure it is met through regular updates, schedules and reports.
· Handle other Projects as assigned
· Coordinate from time to time with the clients and other teams to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
· To foster working relationships within and across departments. To work across the organization to identify the most appropriate sources of information and to constantly monitor the integrity of this information.
· Most importantly, to establish and to continually improve and develop best practices in the presentation and delivery of management information and to identify and implement the most appropriate means to manage information.
Technical skills requirements
· Knowledge of IFRS and International Accounting Standards.
· Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
· Quick Learner, Flexible and willing to work from client site
· Time Management Skills
· Interpersonal Skills