EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services.
EY is among the world's most attractive employers. It offers opportunities and experiences that bring out the best in its people at work every day. Collaborating with diverse teams across the globe helps our people develop a global mind-set. EY develops outstanding leaders who deliver value to all our stakeholders to meet their strategic corporate objectives.
The Global Talent Hub (GTH) and Global Shared Services (GSS) teams operate out of the Global Delivery Services (GDS). GDS is EY's global client service delivery vehicle and is founded on an extended teaming model. With operations across the globe, GDS offers seamless services to 80 countries through its 'high performing teams'.
GDS India has won several Global HR awards for its people practices: ranked first in the 'Dream Companies to Work”. For the sixth consecutive year, we've been ranked as the 'Best Place to Work for' in the “Great Place to Work” survey.
GDS TAS has been one of the fastest growing services, delivering transaction support, transaction tax and capital transformation services to clients around the world.
GDS TAS professionals work as an extended team to global TAS practices. They deliver insights, analytics and advice to our clients on strategies to raise, invest, preserve and optimize their capital. GDS TAS offers you:
· First-hand knowledge on how the economic climate is changing
· Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
· An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of about 600 professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide
· Opportunities to work with EY TAS practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
We are committed to providing learning opportunities to our employees through robust training and global secondment opportunities.
GDS TAS Transaction Support
Within TAS, Transaction Support (TS) services encompass the strategic development and execution of an appropriate transaction structure, which includes execution of financial due diligence, IPOs and restructuring of banking loans. Our team works to understand profit drivers and trends, challenge assumptions of future performance, and assists with purchase agreements and post-closing transaction matters. TS professionals work on buy-side diligence and provide sell-side diligence services. This helps clients maximize value, mitigate risks and achieve their strategic goals, in acquisition and divestiture deals.
TS team in GDS TAS has ~250 professionals working on due diligence engagements across the globe.
· Analyzing financial and operational results of targets through the preparation of various analysis by reviewing accounting records
· Preparing/evaluating pro forma financial information
· Assisting in preparing reports and schedules
· Evaluating the effects of seasonal and cyclical changes on cash flow requirements
· Leading engagements with 1-3 staff members and effectively managing engagement to closure
· Developing/maintaining productive working relationships with EY offices globally. Directing the progress of engagement work and informing supervisors of the engagement status
· Managing own time to work on budgets and communicate progress against plan to supervisors
· Fostering an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
· Staying abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business
EY GDS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our diversified offerings will provide right opportunities to you to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning and development. We develop outstanding leaders who keep our promises, deliver exceptional services to all of our stakeholders, and play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities.
· Chartered Accountancy degree or MBA in Finance from a premier institute with 1-3 years of experience in external audit working with a public accounting firm and/or mergers and acquisitions transactions experience or experience in the field of financial planning and analysis, and statutory accounting
· Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Strong drive to take new work initiative and ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
· Advanced knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors will be an added advantage – Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Technology, Consumer Products, Power and Utilities and Life Science
· Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills
· Willingness to travel, when necessary