EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services.
EY is among the world's most attractive employers. It offers opportunities and experiences that bring out the best in its people at work every day. Collaborating with diverse teams across the globe helps our people develop a global mind-set. EY develops outstanding leaders who deliver value to all our stakeholders to meet their strategic corporate objectives.
The Global Talent Hub (GTH) and Global Shared Services (GSS) teams operate out of the Global Delivery Services (GDS). GDS is EY's global client service delivery vehicle and is founded on an extended teaming model. With operations across the globe, GDS offers seamless services to 80 countries through its 'high performing teams'.
GDS India has won several Global HR awards for its people practices: ranked first in the 'Dream Companies to Work”. For the sixth consecutive year, we've been ranked as the 'Best Place to Work for' in the “Great Place to Work” survey.
GDS TAS has been one of the fastest growing services, delivering transaction support, transaction tax and capital transformation services to clients around the world.
GDS TAS professionals work as an extended team to global TAS practices. They deliver insights, analytics and advice to our clients on strategies to raise, invest, preserve and optimize their capital. GDS TAS offers you:
· First-hand knowledge on how the economic climate is changing
· Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
· An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of about 600 professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide
· Opportunities to work with EY TAS practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
We are committed to providing learning opportunities to our employees through robust training and global secondment opportunities.
GDSTAS Operational Transaction Services
Within TAS, Operational Transaction Services (OTS) services clients with a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100-day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks, and cost reduction.
Our professionals work on transactions and business development across the globe.
· Managing engagement teams in delivering OTS services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value
· Supporting in creating work products that document the engagement procedures performed against objectives
· Demonstrating excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving and facilitation
· Developing excellent relationships with global users at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of GDS user satisfaction with engagement process and work products
· Helping in business development activities including preparing presentations for pursuit meetings with clients to help in sell work
· Conducting timely performance reviews for employees and developing other professionals by providing effective performance feedback and training to them. Leading by example.
· Building relationships with EY offices across the globe, demonstrating knowledge of regional practices business and developing open communication channels
· Fostering an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
· Staying abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business
· Using current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
EY GDS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our diversified offerings will provide right opportunities to you to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning and development. We develop outstanding leaders who keep our promises, deliver exceptional services to all of our stakeholders, and play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities.
· A post graduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or related field from a premier institute with 4-6 years of applicable industry and/or consulting experience
· At least 3 years of functional experience in corporate finance, supply chain, manufacturing, procurement, shared service center operations, commercial operations, R&D, sales and finance function operations
· Understanding of merger and acquisition (M&A) life cycle, carve-out/integration of a business post-announcement of transaction and cross-border M&A
· Financial analysis experience with the ability to link detailed operational analysis to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
· In-depth knowledge in sector and company decks providing insights as per the EY Capital Agenda approach
· Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas
· Skill to synthesize approaches to complex integration conflicts
· Talent to adapt new challenges and ideas
· Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
· Comprehensive knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Willingness to undertake international travel as per business requirement