HR Services provides the most effective and efficient solution for Talent’s strategic and operational needs. We leverage our global strength and scalability to drive the HR-related technology, projects and processes that allow EY to deliver against the changing requirements within our Talent organization to enable success. HR Services offers key services to EY’s Talent teams (global, area, region and country) within the businesses.
Talent Shared Services Delivers seamless and consistent HR operational services to the organization through a globally efficient network of Regional and Global Delivery Services centers.
Role title: Scheduling Administrator
Team: Experienced Hire Recruitment Services (Talent Shared Services)
Reporting to: Team Leader/Experienced Hire Manager
Location: Birmingham, some travel may be required
Purpose of the role:
To take responsibility for the high volumes of interview scheduling required for the firm’s ambitious growth plans. This involves liaising with candidates, agencies, the recruitment team and the business, while ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
· Proven administration experience of working to high volumes and juggling conflicting priorities.
· Customer service experience and a strong telephone manner.
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in dealing with the most routine tasks.
· IT literacy with Microsoft packages.
· Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
· Communicate confidently and operate appropriately within the organisation.
· Use initiative when problem solving, being self-sufficient and proactive.
· Influence challenging stakeholders, manage resistance and escalate as appropriate.
· Demonstrate successful track record of process improvements and best use of technology.
· Arrange face to face, telephone and video conference interviews, assessment days and testing in a timely manner by liaising with and updating the relevant stakeholders.
· Take calls on the Recruitment Helpline and deal with queries, conducting further analysis if appropriate.
· Process invoices including those for search agencies and other recruitment related costs.
· Update the recruitment systems to keep track of candidates and ensure data integrity.
· Flexibly support team members and other Talent Shared Services teams according to work volumes.
· Contribute to wider team and stakeholder projects/initiatives.
· Cover for other Administrators during planned and unplanned absence periods.
· Other ad-hoc administration and reporting tasks as required and directed by the Team Leader.
· Working to deadlines, KPIs and SLAs.