Title: Regional Go-to-market Activation Strategist
Location: London – 1 More London Place
Role Posted: 3rd August 2020
Closing Date: 1st September 2020
The Regional Go-to-Market Activation Strategist role is primarily responsible for the regional implementation of Global Solutions Go-to-Market Activation strategies across service lines. This role will support Go-to-Market activation of the Solutions in the region. This role may help create solution go-to-market strategies and deployment plans. Additionally they will project manage Go-to-Market activation and provide content customization support (e.g., presentation decks, talk tracks, Q&A, etc.). Through close collaboration with Business Marketing Communications, this role will tailor Solutions across service line Go-to-Market Activation assets to meet region needs.
Your key responsibilities
• Thoroughly understand the solution capabilities, market issues and trends, and help to identify target opportunities with the most potential for growth
• Garner client feedback (support conversations with clients) and escalate client needs to inform solution deployment plan
• Support Region Solutions Leader(s) and Account, Market Segment, Pursuit and Service Line teams to co-develop plans to proactively bring EY solutions to the right clients at the right time
• Co-develop needed customization of thought leadership and materials
• Facilitate strategic discussions with Account teams and Market Segment Boards to determine the ideal solutions for the accounts and market segment
• Implement the communicated global best practices, process consistency and synergies for Solutions Go-to-Market Activation in the region
• Instil Exceptional Client Service Principles into the end-to-end Solutions Go-to-Market Activation Centre of Excellence process at the Region level
• Review the reporting and analytics dashboards produced by the GDS team to measure impact of solution in terms of pipeline, conversion etc.
• Ensure that strong and effective relationships are built and maintained with the GDS/offshore teams
Skills and attributes for success
• Significant and relevant business experience, plus experience of previous sales, marketing, business development experience preferable
• Worked in a large Global organization
• Proven ability to influence and build collaborative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
• Excellent project management skills, proven team building and interpersonal communication and writing skills
• Strong working knowledge of a professional services organization
• Executive presence across business service lines, strong leadership skills and the ability to influence others
• University/Bachelor degree preferred
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here. We ask because it matters!
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.