· Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
· Work with team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
· Variety of work and career development opportunities
Our highly successful Cyber Security team is growing and we are looking to connect with cybersecurity professionals with varying levels of experience . You may be ready for a change in your career now or in the future - either way, we would like to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities (these may vary based on level/experience)
· Work effectively as a self-managed team member, share responsibility, provide support, maintain communication and update senior team members on engagement process
· Execute and help run technical cybersecurity testing engagements
· Identify cybersecurity trends and develop market leading solutions to meet client needs
· Manage and develop client stakeholder relationships
· Prepare client reports and presentations to an exceptional standard
· Contribute and/or lead and drive cyber security staff recruitment, retention and development activities
· Work with business leaders to develop the ASC and execute go-to-market plans
Skills and attributes for success
· A minimum of 2 years cybersecurity experience including some penetration testing experience beyond automated tools.
· A Bachelors and/or post graduate degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related major is advantageous
· Strong project management, negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Have a commitment to build and grow your technical cybersecurity career to the next level
· You should hold or be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the OSCP, SANS, CREST, MSCIPT, RHCE, CISSP, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
· The ability to translate technical jargon to non-technical people
· A methodical approach to attack and penetration testing (above running automated tools)
· Working knowledge of network protocols
· Technical security operations experience
Who are The ASC?
Our Advanced Security Centre (ASC) is a well-established, dedicated and vibrant team that is designed to help our clients protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their information. The professionals in the ASC typically operate in a red team capacity executing with advanced cybersecurity tools and techniques.
The ASC provides the following services to our clients
· Web, mobile and thick client penetration testing
· Source code reviews
· Infrastructure security assessments
· Internal/external network penetration testing
· Vulnerability assessments
· Security configuration reviews
· Wireless assessments
· Social engineering/red team assessments
Apply and see where a career with EY can take you!
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
· formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
· career and learning development e.g.EY badges , career mentoring
· an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is aninclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $60,000 including 9.5% superannuation
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.