Could you answer the questions of tomorrow, today?
As technology transforms the way we all live and work, your success will be defined by your mindset as well as your skillset.
When you have the right mindset, you are better able to adapt, lead and manage through change. The right mindset puts you in control of your growth, career path and future as you continue to learn and acquire new skills. Your curiosity, open-mindedness and enthusiasm will help to shape your future and ours.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
How do we help the world work better?
You want an internship that’s more than a line on a resume. You want an experience, a challenge and a launchpad for lifelong relationships and career growth. You can find that here.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer. This is driven by leadership and everyone at all levels are held accountable day to day. We have a number of internal employee networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within.
EY’s Real Estate Advisory Services is a well-established real estate practice with a team of 25+ real estate professionals in Melbourne and 50+ team members Australia wide. Working as part of this strong and dynamic team dynamic will allow you to experience an entrepreneurial culture that will recognise, reward and develop your unique talents to support you to become the real estate professional you want to be.
Our Real Estate Advisory Services practice has been providing strategic real estate advice and valuation services to our clients for over 20 years, working as part of the team will provide you with broad exposure to the following areas:
· Real Estate Valuations – Valuation experience across a range of property asset classes including office, retail, residential, development projects, rural, healthcare and aged care.
· Real Estate Transactions – Managing transaction processes for both sales and leasing relating to acquisition and divestment of real estate assets and businesses for both private and government clients.
· Real Estate Advisory – Various advisory engagements for both private and government clients, including undertaking project feasibility, highest and best use analysis, due diligence, procuring development strategies and advising on emerging markets and sectors such as Built-to-Rent.
· Real Estate Funding – Advising on capital funding options and overseeing and managing market based processes to secure alternate forms of funding for developers and investment into development projects.
As part of the program, you’ll undertake a structured 12-18 month intern program which invests in your professional and personal growth and development. Applicants to the program should be focused on the following areas:
· Gaining exposure to a broad range of roles within the real estate industry
· Exhibiting an ability to work across teams with a range of other professionals within EY
· Working collaboratively and building strong team relationships
Due to continued national growth we have a fantastic opportunity for an undergraduate or masters student on track to complete studies in 2021 or 2022 to join us for an intern role in our Real Estate Advisory Services practice.
We would expect all applicants as part of this program will be working towards their Certified Property Valuer (CPV) qualification with the API, or RICS equivalent.
To apply for the Internship Program, you are required to be:
an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
on track to complete your studies in 2021 or 2022
available for a virtual recruitment day on Wednesday 23 September
If you are currently completing a Property related discipline with a view to Associate Membership with the Australian Property Institute, are keen to develop a broad range of real estate advisory skills in a corporate finance environment, and have a commitment to ongoing personal development, then we would like to hear from you.
To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit our website. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
We will be running a virtual information session to allow you to hear about the experience from current and past interns within the team. This session will act as the ideal time to ask questions and gain a comprehensive understanding of what we do at EY.
Date : Thursday, 27 August 2020
Time : 5:00pm – 6:00pm
To register click the link below.
The COVID-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world and we understand the importance of people’s safety at this time. Our recruitment and onboarding process will therefore be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safely and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
Applications close 12:00 noon, 11 September 2020.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.