Education: Graduate / Post Graduate/ Diploma
2-5 years of experience.
· All confirmed employees who have been with GDS India for at least 12 months continuously.
· The employee must have also completed at least 12 months in the current Rank and Service Line/Function.
· The employee must be rated at least ‘3’ in the most recent annual performance cycle.
· The employee must have relevant education credentials and qualifications/skill-set as defined.
· Employees may only apply for an IJP if they have not applied for the same position in the last
· All applications will be considered valid only if approved through the Service Line Head.
· For detailed information, please refer the employee handbook.
• Develop custom graphic assets and screens for learning courses
• Develop custom animation for e-learning materials
• Ensure graphic assets are compliant to the firm standards
• Ability to visualize and put into practice effective graphics
• Develop illustrations, icons, and visual materials related to course creation
• Medium to expert level knowledge on development tools, Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Medium to expert level knowledge on rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate
Skills & Attributes
• Ability to work with global customers
• A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively with others
• Respond well to deadlines and work outside of normal hours when required
• Comfortable working on a number of activities concurrently
• Quality focused and takes pride in paying attention to detail
• Able to work in a team arrangement
• Must have worked in Graphic design or related roles