In a world of dramatic and fast-paced change, the ability to retain existing customers and attract new ones is critical. As a customer advisory professional, you’ll provide clients with a strong analytical framework to transform their sales and drive sustainable growth. Joining one of our high-performing, globally integrated teams, you’ll work closely with our clients’ marketing, sales and customer service functions, helping to ensure they interact effectively with their customer base.
Through our structured learning and development program, you’ll develop the skills, knowledge and experience to help grow our clients’ businesses. And with a network that stretches across the world, you’ll gain unparalleled insight and experience from different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
To be a part of the Project Team to deliver a custom-built software application on a low-code platform by following Agile Frameworks and DevOps practices
Your key Responsibilities
· Working as an Agile Team Member, managing and executing a variety of tasks
· Interacting with Business Users as necessary to clarify requirements
· Taking responsibility for the quality of the software developed and delivered
· User Story Effort Estimation
· Software Development including meeting the Definition of Done
· Software Testing including fulfilling the Acceptance Criteria
· Creating Software Documents as require
Skills and attributes for success
· Contributing to setting-up, and execution of DevOps practices
· Software Deployment
· Software Maintenance and Support
To qualify for the role, you must have:
· At least a degree or diploma in a relevant technical field
· For the Junior Developer position: At least 2 years of hands-on experience in custom-built software development using a low-code platform
· For the Senior Developer position: At least 5 years of hands-on experience in custom-built software development using a low-code platform, and 2 years of experience in leading a Software Team of Developers and Testers
· Experienced in Agile Software Development
· Experienced in Software Integration using APIs and Web Services
· Experienced in Database Systems
Ideally, you’ll also have
· OutSystems experience is a distinct advantage
· Scrum Ceremonies and Artefacts experience is a distinct advantage
· .NET Framework experience is an advantage
· Additional Business Education is a distinct advantage
· Low-code platform certification is a distinct advantage
· Scrum Certification is an advantage
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions, and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Want to get to know us better?
Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eycareerssingapore
Connect with us on Linked In: http://bit.ly/EYLinked_Careers
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EY_Singapore
Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ernstandyoungglobal