As a member of the IT Risk and Assurance team, you'll contribute technically to IT Risk and Assurance client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team.
In line with Ernst & Young's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
· Participate in IT Risk and Assurance engagements
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
· Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
· Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
· Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
· Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting and retaining IT Risk and Assurance professionals
· Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
· Strong academic record including an Honours degree (must be completing in 2019).
Why should I work for Ernst & Young in Information Technology Risk and Assurance?
Information technology is one of the key enablers for modern organizations. As one of our information technology risk and assurance professionals, you'll work with clients to improve the competitive advantage of their IT operations by enhancing efficiency and effectiveness. You'll help them create and implement processes to identify risks associated with running their systems and find ways to manage those risks. You can expect to work on some of the biggest external and internal audit engagements in the world and we'll give you the opportunities and support you need to succeed professionally and personally.