FSO- Assistant Manager
· Develop, mentor and supervise Analysts and Advanced Analysts
· Act as a counsellor for Analysts and Advanced Analysts
· Proactively recognize issues and recommend solutions
· Proactively seek opportunities to diversify client load and exposure to different teams
· Foster collaboration and constructive communication within the team
· Demonstrate basic presentation and public speaking skills, while actively participating in meetings
· Communicate in face-to-face situations, by phone and via email, and determine the appropriate mechanism for communicating, given the situation
· Display general knowledge of engagement “big picture” and work towards obtaining appropriate certification
· Communicate your progress and the project status to supervisors worldwide
· Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual chargeability goal
· Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently
· Explore the opportunity of going on rotation In addition to specific competencies required for your role, you will also focus on developing the following in relation to firm-wide competencies:
· Identifying opportunities for process improvement
· Ensuring use of the methodologies, tools and technology specific to tax
· Encouraging others to ask critical questions and share their ideas and concerns openly
· Helping people contribute more by clarifying performance expectations and providing balanced and constructive feedback with specific behavioural examples.
· Developing strengths and opportunities collaboratively with team members by encouraging people to take action following feedback
· Contributing to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
· Maintaining focus of team members on work products; holding others accountable for timely completion of high-quality work.
· Showing a sense of urgency in responding to clients and team’s needs by responding to all queries/concerns promptly.
· Focusing team members on key quality drivers for work assignments
· Building positive relationships with internal professionals and client personnel by demonstrating integrity and genuineness
We are looking for the candidates with the following: (Qualifications)
· Graduate or Post Graduate in Finance
· CPA will be an added advantage
· 4 to 6 years of experience