The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are seeking a Digital Designer to join our Data and Analytics team in our Canberra office. This role is offered on a full-time basis.
EY DnA is the data and advanced analytics capability within EY Asia-Pacific, with over 500 specialist employees working across multiple industry sectors.
We implement information-driven strategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organisations. We go beyond strategy, and provide end to end implementation of real-life data environments and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientists, big data engineers, developers and consultants in the region.
· User journey mapping, including workshop design and facilitation
· User interface requirement and test case definition
· Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) technology options analysis
· User interface design with consideration for human factors engineering
· Developer team oversight and coordination
· User interface test and acceptance management
· Client proposal and client report development
· Management of internal and external stakeholders
Skills and attributes required
· Broad awareness of the Defence C5ISREW domain
· Excellent workshop preparation and facilitation skills
· Strong technical writing and presentation skills
· Broad awareness of analytics and AI COTS products and market trends
· User journey mapping and interface design experience using design thinking methods (5+ years)
· Agile project experience in a team leader role (3+ years)
· Eager to solve problems in environments that are ambiguous and require creative thinking
· A structured approach and ability to identify true needs
Ideally, you will also have
· Broader experience working in or with the Federal Government
· Experience working for a Big 4 Consulting or System Integration firm
· Experience working with Defence Industry C5ISREW capability suppliers
· Strong project management skills
· Demonstrated thought leadership on emerging digital and design fields
As this role is within a Federal Government client of EY, only Australian Citizens with Negative Vetting Level 1 or higher security clearance can be considered.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensiveTotal Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. This includes;
· a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
· personalisedcareer development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
· a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
EY is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process for people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application email@example.com or phone+61 3 8650 7788.
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process will be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.