EY Global Delivery Services means 31.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
About EY Technology
EY Technology is a global organization that works with our internal clients, to provide IT support and solution to client teams, internal support functions and global projects and programs. Over the next few years, GDS Poland will increase the number of IT professionals in its center to develop and support EY’s business and internal applications. These professionals include IT project managers, business analysts, software architects, infrastructure engineers.
As a DevOps Engineer AI, you will be responsible for the engineering and escalation support of leading and emerging technology designs as part of a global product team using a mixture of COTS, MOTS and custom developed software hosted using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud services. You will work as part of an evolving Agile DevSecOps Team to rapidly design, secure, build, test and release new technology enabled capabilities. The role is primarilyan individual contributorwho collaborates closely with other Engineers, Architects, InfoSec Consultants, Product Managers & Owners, and internal customers.
Essential Functions of the Job:
· Engineer and automate platform solutions to meet and exceed expectations of Product Manager
· Secure and automate solutions through collaboration with InfoSec and Architecture resources
· Proactively evolve and apply DevSecOps methodologies, standards and leading practices
· Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets
· Apply modern development standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as appropriate.
· Ensure quality through use of manual and automated controls
· Provide direction, training and escalation support for platform/product operations
· Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle
· Using strategic thinking, consider the art of the possible, compare various options based on feasibility and impact, propose actionable plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
· Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams focused on delivering quality services and solutions
· Able to distil complex technical challenges to actionable and explainable decisions
· Inspire DevSecOps teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
· Demonstrate excellent engineering & automation skills in the context of cloud based global platform/product delivery using continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
· Demonstrate ability to rapidly learn new and emerging technologies with ability to rapidly define engineering standards and produce automation code
· Operational abilities including early life support and driving root cause analysis and remediation
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency
· 6+ years overall IT industry experience
· 3+ years in a engineering role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
· 2+ years CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc. ( at least two technologies)
· Experience with any of the following: Azure or O365 or Azure Stack or Azure AD
· Application of at least one of following: AI, Cognitive and Data Science technologies such as Azure Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, Text Analytics API, Face API, Computer Vision API, Bot Service, Anaconda, Jupyter, TensorFlow, R, Spark, Neural Networks, NLP, NLG, TTS, Watson, etc.
· Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal.
Who we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area a think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humor and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What does EY GDS offer?
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you feel that the role suits your personal goals and career path, please send us your current resume.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.