EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Deal Data Solutions Architect
Global Managed Services leads the delivery of EY’s largest and most complex managed services deals, providing service management, business design, IT and data architecture, and IT and data operations services to EY member firms.
With a constant growth of our business and customers’ needs, we are looking for experienced, hands-on data professionals to work in a dynamic, global team. We offer you opportunities for growth by working on some of EY’s largest projects and solving some our clients’ most pressing data management and analytical problems.
Your key responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Data Solutions Architecture, you will be the single point of contact between a small number of client-specific deal teams and Data Solutions Architecture, with responsibility for:
· understanding and documenting client requirements and determining how these requirements can be satisfied using EY’s IT solutions, data management/governance processes and Data Operations capabilities;
· work with Data Solutions Architecture and Data Operations colleagues to understand and document the Data Solution components to be utilized in a client solution, how these will be configured, and any customization needed to meet client requirements;
· working with deal teams to ensure the Data Solution components of a managed services solution align with the overall solution architecture;
· working with deal teams to estimate the solution cost and resources of pre-contract engagement with a client, transition of the client to EY managed services, operational delivery over the contract lifetime, and client offboarding and the end of the contract period;
· maintaining effective working relationships with deal teams and clients, feeding emerging requirements for data solutions to the Data Solutions Architecture team to inform our overall technology and capability development roadmap;
· ensuring the client, deal team and Data Operations work closely together to ensure the processes, resources and skills needed to operate the deal effectively are stood-up by EY Data Operations and their counterparts in the client organization; and
· helping clients to understand the data capabilities they require to make an EY managed services arrangement effective, and working with EY colleagues to ensure the client is adequately supported to put these capabilities in place.
Skills and attributes for success:
· At least 5 years’ experience in data management, engineering or analytics/data science solutions architecture
· Experience of capturing complex client requirements and articulating holistic technology, data and process solution options that meet these requirements
· Good understanding of Azure solutions architecture
· Excellent understanding of the roles of databases, master data management, data governance, data engineering and data science in developing end-to-end business operations and process automation
What we look for
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Excellent business communication, client handling and leadership skills
· Excellent client and internal stakeholder management skills
· Strong commercial and financial planning skills
· Willingness to travel to customer and EY overseas locations as required and, occasionally, at short notice
· Excellent English language verbal and written communication
What working at EY GDS offers
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
Apply now to make your mark.