This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skill set to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our TMT clients’ teams, and we will look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Your key responsibilities
You will focus on the architecture design of digital and cloud-based solutions to address client needs across customer/agent experience, process improvement, convergence and new product introductions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver engagements and solutions that will bring our TMT clients’ digital/optimization visions and strategies to life.
Skills and attributes for success
· Working in project teams through agreed-upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, architecture design, vendor selection and risk analysis of a client’s project life cycle
· Collaborating with team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the TMT Digital and Emerging Technology Advisory market
· Providing broad technical knowledge of various key technology and business platforms; teaming with client technology professionals and third-party strategic alliances
· Developing long-term relationships and networks, both internally and externally; interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders and executives
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Bachelor’s degree and eight or more years of related work experience
· Three to five years of experience in at least three of the following areas, with a focus on the Internet of Things and XaaS: solution architecture, systems integration, CRM/ERP software solutions, ordering and provisioning, e-commerce, content management or billing
· Three or more years in designing complex systems, information and integration architectures within the TMT industry domain
· Familiarity with big data and analytics; digital supply chain; cloud technology delivery; web development; social media integration and solutions; user experience and design; emerging collaborative solutions, including content management; and enterprise data migration
· Three or more years of significant technical and functional experience in the software platforms most relevant to your domain experience (e.g., Adobe, Salesforce.com, CSG/ACP/ACSR, Oracle OSM Microsoft Dynamics)
· Strong verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating enterprise business processes with technology skills
· Knowledge of architecture design leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments, and prior advisory experience relevant to TMT industry-specific business and technology functions
Ideally, you will also have
· Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS or Mathematics desired; master’s degree in one of these areas preferred
· Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
What we look for
We are interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space, specifically within the TMT industry. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital and process optimization strategies, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off plus 12 observed holidays and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.