ENGIE Impact is accelerating sustainability transformation for corporations, cities and governments around the world.
*In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be attached in your application.
This position is responsible for the development, delivery, coordination, and documentation of technical training courses and programs, which impact client satisfaction and operational effectiveness.
· Consults with hiring managers, stakeholders and subject-matter-experts to assess employee technical training needs and make recommendations. Provides methods and techniques for analyzing training opportunities.
· Designs, developments, implements, and maintains comprehensive technical skills training programs to support key performance goals, using blended learning approaches to meet the needs of onsite and remote learners.
· Maintains a working knowledge of processes for continuous updates to documentation as needed.
· Identifies and monitors the impact of technical skills training on key operating performance.
· Partners with HR Learning & Development to ensure coordination and timing of technical training with New Employee Orientation activities and to ensure employees are set up for success.
· Selects and/or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference works with remote employees in mind.
· Maintains training records for all participants by course.
· Measures trainee progress and success against learning targets, and evaluates effectiveness of training programs
· Develops and coordinates ongoing training schedule for identified product lines
· Required: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development, Training and Development or other related degree.
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Preferred: Additional professional certification(s) in Instructional Design, Training, or Learning & Development through a professional association or accredited academic institution.Minimum of four years experience in process documentation and the development and delivery of training content and curriculum
· Experience using the ADDIE model for instructional design
· Functional knowledge and direct experience using an Learning Management System (LMS) for course delivery and tracking
· Experience using course authoring tools, including Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, and other HTML5 tools
· Solid instructional design skills
· Demonstrated technical writing skills, with proven experience creating participant guides, facilitator guides, and PowerPoints and eLearning modules.
· Strong one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills
· Ability to present complex information and meet the needs of diverse learners and learning style differences
· Understanding of technology and how it can be used to improve business processes, development and employee training
· Independent work style and ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Must have solid computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
· Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Dependable/reliable, results oriented person, committed to improvement of work processes and training
· Approachable; able to form good relationships and work collaboratively as a member of a team
· Highly effective organizational skills
ENGIE Impact Information
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group portfolio business that are leaders within their respective markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive offering for our clients – so we can take on their toughest sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
ENGIE Impact’s people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture—through training, mentoring and professional development—that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Impact.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Impact: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos
· Posting Date: Jan 7, 2020