Who we are:
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition. We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow. Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE's Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition. GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products. With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
You will join The team Trading Surveillance within Risk Department, the team is in charge of designing, developing, operating trade surveillance solutions and managing processes of the market conduct framework. As Trading Surveillance Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying, escalating suspicious trading activity and possible market abuses being conducted in the European markets.
• Strategize and evolve the Trade Surveillance program, considering regulatory developments and business changes. • Supervise the closure of Trade Surveillance reports and Surveillance system alerts • Conduct reviews on irregularities and abnormal activities • Maintain relationship with compliance, legal teams and Front-Office • Create and present Management Information on a periodic basis to senior management • Work with IT in developing news tools and Surveillance models • Participate in Requirements Drafting and User Acceptance Testing of new Surveillance models • Collaborate with ethics (confidential information), scrutiny and risk awareness, with confidence to advise the business
Courbevoie, ENGIE T1
• Travels : occasional (Brussels, London,…)
Education and professional background:
• At least 5 years' experience in Trading environment (Trade Surveillance, Market risk or Middle Office role). • Understanding of Energy Markets products, Market misconduct and Global Regulatory Obligations (REMIT, MAR, MIFID, …). • Excellent interpersonal skills : proactive, ability to work in a collaborative environment, agility ability, availability and pressure resistance • Relationships - all-round relationship builder, with team, peers across different entities and with a diverse set of people • Ability to solve problems in a meaningful and convincing manner, solution oriented
• Python, VBA could be a plus
• French: fluent • English: fluent
· Posting Date: Feb 14, 2020