ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution.
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
The Tax Coordinator reports to the Vice President Controller & Risk. He/She oversees the tax activities of the Business Unit in close collaboration with the ENGIE Group Tax Department and local Tax teams to keep all ENGIE Impact business entities compliant with various local, state, federal and international tax regulations.
More specifically, the Tax Coordinator :
· Oversees the global tax activities across all operating countries and entities.
· Collaborates with the ENGIE Group Tax to implement transfer pricing policy and processes (for cross-border intra-group transactions).
· Coordinates tax affairs including cash flows to and from the country, review of tax clauses in agreements.
· Collaborates with international finance teams to ensure timely and accurate filling of all tax returns.
· Maintains knowledge of current tax accounting and reporting pronouncements and ensure proper application in the company’s tax accounting reporting process
· Assures with ENGIE Group Tax Department that the ENGIE Tax policy is respected in terms of reputation, risk management and compliance.
· Participates with ENGIE Group Tax Department to the management of tax audits and tax litigations.
· Coordinates with Group Tax Department and local Tax teams to ensure tax planning, implementation and integration of M&A targets is smooth.
· Bac or Master in Finance or Engineering.
· A least 7 years of relevant experience in Tax, including coordination of transfer pricing for a multinational company operating globally.
· Outstanding written and verbal communications skills in English and French.
· Attention to detail and very good personal organization.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature.
· A passion for ENGIE Impact and our customers!
· Understanding of the client solutions markets including consulting, energy services and installations is a plus.
· An innovative working environment (NWOW) with a real flexibility.
· A career in an international group, which is an active player in the zero-carbon transition and encourages innovation.
· A stable permanent position in an internationally reputed company with room for personal and professional development.
· An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
· Office location : Brussels
ENGIE Impact welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
· Posting Date: Dec 19, 2019