ENGIE is growing in Brazil and we are looking for talented and motivated people to join our team in order to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meeting the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Company: ENGIE BRAZIL Business Unit
As an international energy provider, ENGIE structures its activities around the three key sectors of electricity, natural gas and energy services. ENGIE provides its customers with high-technology solutions in response to their needs and to meet the energy challenges of tomorrow (www.engie.com ). ENGIE is structured around 24 business units, including Brazil.
Our local subsidiary, listed on the local stock exchange as Engie Brazil Energia (EGIE3), has been operating in Brazil for over 20 years and has developed the country´s largest privately held generation portfolio. Once exclusively dedicated to the implementation and operation of large power plant projects, Engie Brazil Energia has expanded its activities to include the development of transmission lines and the installation of distributed solar systems (roof-top panels). In addition, ENGIE group is also rapidly growing a portfolio of innovative energy efficiency solutions (HVAC, cogeneration, energy/utility consumption monitoring, telemetry, public lighting, urban mobility) which are being successfully deployed in cities, communities, and industrial/commercial areas. Finally, ENGIE also has the ambition to be an actor of reference in the local gas market, covering gas transportation, distribution and biogas (www.engie.com.br ).
As a token of ENGIE´s worldwide dedication to a sustainable and harmonious development, ENGIE has recently been ranked “Industry Leader” in the Multi and Water Utilities sector of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index World and Europe.
People & Cultura (HR) Analyst focused on Internal Communication / Analista de Pessoas & Cultura (RH) focado em Comunicação Interna
Mission: Are you willing to help the company on engaging its employees towards the strategy? Are you ready to implement new ideas? Do you have the energy, creativity and innovation skills to be responsible for bettering the way we communicate internally? Are you ready to help developing leaders and employees on communication skills? Check below some of the main responsibilities of this position and if you feel really motivated, apply to join us!
· Conduct internal communication activities in a complex business context;
· Help the company in building a more innovative and collaborative culture trough communication;
· Ensure that corporate initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to all employees and stakeholders;
· Cooperate with the communications teams of the different business lines;
· Be the guardian of internal communications governance;
· Leverage HR initiatives and employer branding;
· Build a better employee experience by delivering relevant messages through different channels;
· Create and execute a variety of internal communications such as intranet content, monthly magazines and email bulletins;
· Enrich diversity by creating new communication initiatives focused on targeted audiences;
· Storyboard and translate ideas to the creative teams of external communication agencies;
· Create and deliver presentations at corporate events;
· Draft messages or scripts for senior executives;
· Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all different levels of the organization;
· Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications accordingly;
· Measure and present communication indicators;
· Refine core messaging to ensure consistency in all aspects of communication. It includes supporting focal points, managers and employees as necessary.
· College Degree: Communications / Journalism / Design / or related areas. Desirable Post-Graduation
· Excellent writing, proofreading and designing skills;
· Strong team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
· Creative and self-motivated;
· Fluency in Portuguese and English.
Location: Rio de Janeiro/RJ – Brazil
Applications open 12/09 until 19/09
· Posting Date: Sep 12, 2019