· Job Description:
Provides and uses cash and other financial instruments to help manage short term liquidity needs. Handles cash management, working capital, foreign currency management and money market investment. Identifies and manages financial, organizational, and operational risks. Assists with development of organizational financial policies, conducts special economic model analysis and assessments and works with other units within the Finance function.
· Provides support to the treasury team in areas relating to treasury activities; escalates as necessary.
· Develops data analysis in areas such as cash management, foreign exchange, risk management, and treasury services and solutions.
· Produces periodic reports on treasury operations.
· Participates in various basic treasury projects.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0+ years related experience in finance, audit or accounting.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic knowledge of treasury processes and overall business environment.
· Basic knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to treasury activities.
· Intermediate research and analytical skills in areas related to treasury.
· Basic financial and business acumen.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.