· Job Description:
Provides level 1 technical support to users for computer-related technical problems on assigned account(s). Provides back-up assistance on other accounts as needed.
Essential Job Functions
· Answers help desk telephones for assigned account(s) and responds to customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
· Assists customers in resolving technical problems on assigned by providing guidance regarding software and hardware problems. Resolves and/or refers more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process.
· Follows up with customers to ensure that their inquiries are resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame.
· Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
· Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· One or more years of technical training in computer support preferred
· Two or more years of technical or customer support experience
· Experience working with company products and operating systems
· Experience with solving computer related problems
· Experience working with company escalation policy
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Good communication skills
· Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment
· May require shift work